For best results, both PC and MAC users should use Internet Explorer (version 5.0 or higher is recommended). This site is also compatible with Mozilla FireFox 1.0 or higher and Safari 2.0 or higher.
Files with the icon are in the Portable Document Format (pdf) and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader application. Adobe Reader is provided free of charge by clicking the icon below:
A Note About PDFs
There is a known compatibility problem with Adobe Reader 7 and Microsoft's Internet Explorer. The problem is with Adobe Reader links that include page numbers to a PDF document. After the initial opening of a document, subsequent openings may revert to a previously referenced location. The problem can be avoided by upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Reader.
For the best viewing experience, computers should be set with a screen resolution of 800 x 600 or greater. To set the resolution on a PC:
- Left-click the "Start" button located at the bottom left of the screen.
- If you "Settings", click on this first.
- Then click "Control Panel"
- Click "Display"
- Click the tab for "Settings"
- Under "Screen Area", click to adjust to 800 x 600 or higher.
To set the resolution on a MAC:
- Go to "System Preferences"
- Click "Displays"
- Choose the correct resolution
- Close the box